Report + Support

If you or someone you know has experienced or witnessed any form of harassment, discrimination or gender-based violence, you can report it anonymously or get support from a specialist member of staff.

Report and Support is not an emergency service. If there is an immediate risk of serious harm please call the emergency services on 999.

You also have the choice of making a complaint through the Code of Student Conduct. The Code of Student Conduct sets out how students are expected to behave and the procedures the University uses to resolve matters when a student’s behaviour is deemed unacceptable.

For information on gender based violence support, please visit: Gender-based violence | The University of Edinburgh

For information on discrimination support, please visit: Discrimination | The University of Edinburgh

There are two ways you can tell us what happened