If you are worried about your behaviour- there are support services you can call or visit.
- Respect Helpline- for men & women who want help with stopping their abusive behaviour- www.respectphoneline.org.uk
- Phone & webchat- 0808 8024 040
- www.stopitnow.org For support around sexual abuse towards others
- Breathing Space where experienced advisors will listen and offer information and advice. Call their Helpline number: 0800 83 85 87 Opening hours: Weekdays: Monday-Thursday 6pm to 2am. Weekend: Friday 6pm-Monday 6am
- Samaritans are available to talk about anything that’s troubling you, no matter how large or small the issue. You don't have to be suicidal. Call: 116 123. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.